Central Station Gauchetière
895 De la Gauchetière St. West Montreal, Quebec H3B 4G1
Job type : Half time, Night
- Prepare fruits and other foods
- Participate in preparing desserts, cakes, doughs, etc. according to Première Moisson's recipes
- Cook/bake various products
- Apply the quality, hygiene, sanitation, and workplace health and safety standards established by Première Moisson.
- Starting salary of $12.00/hour
- Ongoing training at Académie Première Moisson
- Group insurance (drug, dental, paramedical care, salary, life, travel)—regular full-time employee
- RRSP / DPSP (a retirement-assistance plan with contributions from Première Moisson)
- Sick days and flexible leave
- Discounts on in-store purchases
- Work clothes provided
- Advancement opportunities
- Many other employee benefits.
- Training: Secondary school diploma
- Experience with pastry work (asset)
- Ability to carry out the supervisor's instructions
- A methodical, flexible personality focused on product quality, on results and on teamwork.