7200 Boulevard du Quartier #25, Brossard, Québec J4Y 0B5
Job type : Full time, Day
- Prepare raw foods (vegetables, fruits, meats, etc.)
- Prepare and cook various foods needed to make the dishes and sandwiches sold at the counter, using Première Moisson recipes and the appropriate cooking methods
- Ensure raw material inventory is rotated
- Apply the quality, hygiene, sanitation, and workplace health and safety standards established by Première Moisson.
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Ongoing training at Académie Première Moisson
- Group insurance (drug, dental, paramedical care, salary, life, travel)—regular full-time employee
- RRSP / DPSP (a retirement-assistance plan with contributions from Première Moisson)
- Sick days and flexible leave
- Discounts on in-store purchases
- Work clothes provided
- Many other employee benefits.
- Training: Vocational school diploma (DEP) in cooking, or equivalent training (experience may compensate for lack of training)
- Work experience: 1 year of experience in a similar cooking position
- Mastery of cooking techniques
- Ability to carry out the supervisor's instructions
- A methodical, flexible personality focused on product quality, on results and on teamwork.