Lebourgneuf - Québec
625 Boulevard Lebourgneuf, Ville de Québec, QC, G2J 1C3
Job type : Full time, Day
- Prepare and bake dough for different bread types, according to the recipes and artisanal preparation methods established by Première Moisson
- Follow the daily production sheet
- Ensure raw material inventory is rotated
- Apply the quality, hygiene, sanitation, and workplace health and safety standards established by Première Moisson.
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Ongoing training at Académie Première Moisson
- Group insurance (drug, dental, paramedical care, salary, life, travel)—regular full-time employee
- RRSP / DPSP (a retirement-assistance plan with contributions from Première Moisson)
- Sick days and flexible leave
- Discounts on in-store purchases
- Work clothes provided
- Many other employee benefits.
- Training: Baker's diploma (CAP, BTE or vocational school diploma [DEP]) (experience may compensate for lack of training)
- Experience working in an artisanal bakery (asset)
- Mastery of artisanal baking methods (asset)
- Ability to carry out the supervisor's instructions
- A methodical, flexible personality focused on product quality, on results and on teamwork.