This box for 4 people includes:
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- BBQ pulled pork (750 g)
- Tray of seasonal vegetables
- Chef’s choice pickled vegetable (500 ml)
- Quatre-quarts cake
- Strawberry-rhubarb jam (270 ml)
Tray of seasonal vegetables (grill)
- Remove the cover and cook on the grill for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
BBQ pulled pork (heat)
On the grill:
- Pour the contents of the jar into an aluminum pan.
- Heat on the grill for about 20 minutes over low to medium heat.
In the microwave:
- Pour the contents of the jar into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 3 to 5 minutes on medium.
- Sesame seed hamburger buns (grill if desired)
- Slice the buns in half.
- Toast on the grill for about 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Place the buns on a plate and top with a generous serving of pulled pork.
- Serve with the pickled vegetable and the grilled vegetables.
For a special dessert, slice the cake, grill for a few minutes then top with our strawberry-rhubarb jam. For an even more decadent treat, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream!