This box for 4 to 6 people includes:
- Frozen baked beans (1 kg)
- Traditional cretons (150 g)
- Sliced bacon (250 g)
- Spinach quiche (825 g)
- Small country-style round loaf
- Quebec strawberry jam (270 ml)
- Maple syrup (250 ml)
Baked beans (heat)
- Boil a pot of water.
- Immerse the bag of frozen beans in the boiling water and simmer for 30 minutes.
Spinach quiche (heat)
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Remove the product from the box and place on a baking sheet.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on your oven.
- Place the bacon slices in a frying pan.
- Over medium heat, cook 5 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- Add a little decadence by drizzling some maple syrup over the baked beans and bacon.