Brie, pear, prosciutto & arugula grilled cheese
Preparation : 5min
Preparation Time : 10min
Servings : 1
- 2 slices Raisin, Honey & Hazelnut Sourdough bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 oz. (50 g) brie cheese
- 1 oz. (30 g) pear, fresh or canned, thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz. (15 g) prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Arugula leaves
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with oil, then turn bread slices over to have the oiled side down.
- Top each bread slice with half the cheese.
- Top the cheese from one bread slice with pear, then prosciutto, and finally, arugula leaves. Top with remaining bread slice with cheese, oiled side up.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sandwich to pan and cook both side until bread is golden and crispy and cheese is melted.