Double cheddar & bacon grilled cheese
Preparation : 5min
Total cooking time : 15min
Servings : 1
- 2 slices (Première Moisson) Cheese Bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 oz. (20 g) bacon, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 oz. (50 g) marble cheddar cheese
- Arugula leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Bake bacon in oven until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Brush one side of bread slices with oil, then turn bread slices over to have the oiled side down.
- Top each bread slice with half the cheese.
- Top cheese from one bread slice with bacon, then arugula leaves. Top with remaining bread slice with cheese, oiled side up.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sandwich to pan and cook both side until bread is golden and crispy ans cheese is melted.