Preparation : 10min
Total cooking time : 25min
Servings : 3
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 150 g (1/3 lb) white portion of leek, finely sliced
- 150 g (1/3 lb) feta cheese, sheep or cow's milk, diced
- 3 large eggs beaten with a fork
- 3 slices of sunflower sourdough bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- Pepper to taste
- In a non-stick pan, sauté the leak on medium heat until slightly golden in colour.
- Add the cheese and eggs. Cook slowly on low heat, stirring the mixture from time to time.
- Season with dill and pepper. (Do not add salt as the feta is already salty).
- Toast bread and top with spread.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve at breakfast or brunch, or with soup for lunch. Everyone will enjoy it!