Ham simmered in broth, fennel and cheese sandwich
Preparation : 15min
Preparation Time : 20min
Servings : 1
- 1/4 fennel bulb
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/3 of our Khorasan, chia & flax baguettine
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 slices ham simmered in broth
- 4 or 5 slices sautéed fennel, chilled
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- A few leaves mixed greens (mesclun)
- Remove the fennel stem and rinse the bulb thoroughly.
- Slice thinly on a mandoline or using a knife.
- Over high heat, sauté the fennel in the olive oil. Season with salt and cook until lightly browned.
- Refrigerate before using.
- Slice the baguettine in half lengthwise and spread with mayonnaise.
- Top half the baguettine with (in order) the ham, chilled sautéed fennel, cheese and greens.
- Cover with the other half of the baguettine. Enjoy!
"How about a few small links homestyle dry sausage, an irresistible high-protein treat"!
*Our Khorasan, chia & flax baguettine is rich in nutrients and perfectly Omega-balanced. It’s made from a unique blend of organic kamut flour, organic chia seeds and flaxseed flour made from a blend of cooked golden flaxseeds and buckwheat flour.