Rosette de Lyon grilled cheese
Preparation : 10min
Preparation Time : 30min
Servings : 1
- 2 slices Organic Integral Sourdough Bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz. (30 g) roasted plum tomatoes
- 1/3 oz. (10 g) dried tomato tapenade
- 1 1/2 oz. (50 g) Havarti cheese
- 1/3 oz. (20 g) Rosette de Lyon sausage, thinly sliced
- Arugula leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Slice 1 tomato in two. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then drizzle with oil. Roast tomato in oven for 20 to 30 min.
- Brush one side of bread slices with oil, then turn bread slices over to have the oiled side down.
- Spread each bread slice with half the cheese.
- Top cheese from one bread slice with roasted tomato, then sausage, and finally, arugula leaves. Top with remaining bread slice with cheese, oiled side up.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sandwich to pan and cook both side until bread is golden and crispy and cheese is melted.