Spicy mayo with pepper hot dog on olive bun
Preparation : 15min
Preparation Time : 25min
Servings : 6
- 6 hot-dog buns with olives (Première Moisson)
- 6 chicken-pepper sausages, cooked (Première Moisson)
- Arugula leaves, to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3 white onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Prepare the spicy mayonnaise: In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, paprika, chili powder and Cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Line one baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread vegetables over baking sheet and then mix to coat with oil. Roast in oven for 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Assemble: Slice bun lengthwise, but only three-quarters of the way through. Spread spicy mayonnaise on the inside. Insert grilled vegetables into the bun and top with sausage. Garnish with arugula. Enjoy!