- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine dates with water and cook until creamy. Set aside.
- In another medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine orange juice and zest, and dried cranberries. Cook until reduced by half.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut with oatmeal. Add cooked dates and orange-cranberry mixture, mixing by hand.
- Roll dough into tightly packed balls measuring about 2 tbsp. (30 ml).
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] MARCH 2018
Recipe : Josée Fiset