Chocolate-praline fondue in a bread bowl
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 20min
Servings : 4
- 1 whole Raisin, honey and hazelnut bread (Première Moisson)
- 2 cups (500 ml) heavy cream 35%
- 1 cup (250 ml) chocolate chunks
- ½ cup (125 ml) praline spread (Première Moisson)
- Fresh fruits
- Cut the top of the bread.
- Remove carefully the bread crumb to form a bowl. Keep the crumb and cut into cubes.
- Cut the fruits into cubes. Set aside.
- Heat the cream and add the pieces of chocolate. Stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the praline spread and mix well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the bread bowl.
- Serve with fruits and bread cubes in a plate.
Watch the video ! (French only)