Rooibos-orange ice tea
Preparation : 5min
Total cooking time : 725min
Servings : 4
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 5 tsp (25 ml) rooibos loose-leaf tea
- 1 orange
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) maple syrup
- In a large container, combine water and tea, and steep overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pour steeped tea through a sieve.
- Cut orange into thin slices and add to tea, along with maple syrup.
- Crush orange slices into the tea with a spoon.
- Mix well and serve over ice.
"This easy-to-make drink contains no caffeine and has antioxydant properties, which makes it refreshing, tasty and good for you"!