Raspberry Cream with Honey Granola
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 50min
Servings : 4
- 1 12 oz. (340 g) pkg silken tofu
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) honey
- 1 cup (250 ml) cornflakes sweetened with fruit juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) puffed rice
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coconut flakes
- 1 cup (250 ml) slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp. (2 ml) pure vanilla extract
- In a blender, purée all ingredients until smooth, about 1 min.
- Divide cream among 4 small bowls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Line a 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, coarsely crumble the cornflakes.
- Stir in puffed rice, coconut, almonds and walnuts.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, heat honey, sunflower oil and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients.
- Using a spoon, evenly spread mixture onto baking sheet, about 1/2 in. (1.25 cm) thick.
- Cover granola with a piece of parchment paper. Cover with another baking sheet and press to flatten granola. Remove top baking sheet and paper.
- Bake granola on bottom rack of oven until golden, about 30 min.
- Let cool at room temperature before breaking into pieces, or cutting into bars or small squares.
Top raspberry cream with a little granola and serve.
Store granola in a cookie jar or airtight container. If it becomes soft, reheat it in oven for a few minutes.