Cashew nut and ginger chicken
Preparation : 15min
Preparation Time : 75min
Servings : 4
Ingredients for the marinade
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) tamari sauce
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) orange juice
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mirin
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) fresh grated ginger
- 2 sliced green shallots
Ingredients to finish the recipe
- 8 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 5 oz. (142 g) baby spinach
- ¾ cup (180 ml) coarsely chopped cashews
- Rice noodles
- Coriander leaves
- In a large bowl, pour all marinade ingredients and mix.
- Add the chicken thighs and mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator and let it marinade 4 to 6 hours (if in a hurry, marinade for 2 hours).
- 10 minutes before cooking, preheat the oven at 300 °F (150 °C).
- Add the spinach and the cashews in the bowl with the marinade and mix well.
- Arrange the preparation into a 9 x 14 in. cooking dish.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for 60 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve on a bed of rice noodles or rice and garnish with coriander leaves.