Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 60min
Servings : 4
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into fine strips
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 x 227 g package of whole cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) vegetable broth
- 4 salmon filet pieces, 2 in. (5 cm) wide, about 7 oz. (200 g) each
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) curry powder (or more, to taste)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley, cilantro or dill, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Brush bottom of 9 x 13 in. (23 x 33 cm) baking dish with olive oil.
- Add peppers, onions and mushrooms to dish, and pour over the vegetable broth. Place salmon pieces skin-side down on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle salmon with curry powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in the oven for 40 to 45 min. Garnish with chopped parsley, cilantro or dill and serve.