Preparation : 15min
Total cooking time : 40min
Servings : 4
- 2 cups (500 ml) halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil, divided
- 1 x 7 oz. pkg (200 g) organic black bean spaghetti (made from 100% black beans)
- 7 oz. (200 g) coarsely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped chives
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) sliced and drained Kalamata olives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
What a nice surprise to discover this spaghetti made from pulse flour. It’s available in three varieties: black bean, adzuki and edamame. It makes for a nutritious, protein-packed and flavourful dish!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, mix cherry tomatoes with 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake tomatoes for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- In the meantime, cook spaghetti in boiling salted water, according to directions on package.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a serving bowl, along with baked tomatoes, feta cheese, olives and remaining olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.