Pasta with spinach, parsley and goat-cheese sauce
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 20min
Servings : 4
- 1 lb. (500 g)–package of your choice of pasta
- 3 1/2 cups (875 ml) chicken broth or water
- Salt to taste, if necessary
- 1 large bunch flat parsley, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups (750 ml) baby spinach
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22.5 ml) honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) garlic flowers or fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 x 10 oz. (300 g) creamy goat-cheese logs, divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Bring chicken broth (or water) to a boil, adding a pinch of salt if liquid is unsalted. Add parsley and green vegetables, and boil no more than 2 minutes. Drain well.
- In a blender, combine cooked vegetables, honey, garlic flowers (or garlic), half of goat cheese, and salt and pepper to taste, until sauce is smooth.
- Divide cooked pasta evenly onto four plates and add sauce.
- Top each dish with one or two slices of goat cheese and sprinkle with toasted walnuts. Serve immediately.