Kale and Brussels sprout salad
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 20min
Servings : 6
- 4 cups (1 L) kale, washed, leaves separated from ribs, and then all finely chopped
- 6 Brussels sprouts, washed, base removed and leaves finely chopped
- 1 very ripe avocado, cut into cubes, then sprinkled with lemon juice
- 5 to 7 oz. (150 to 200 g) feta cheese, diced
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sliced kalamata olives
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pine nuts
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) finely chopped chives
- Ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine kale, Brussels sprouts, avocado, feta cheese, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, olives, pine nuts, chives, and some pepper to taste, mixing well.
- Let salad stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.