Refreshing Bruschetta with ham simmered in broth, Greens and Vegetables
Preparation : 25min
Total cooking time : 25min
Servings : 4
- 1 cup (250 ml) quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 ml) diced celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped baby arugula
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped baby spinach
- 2/3 cup (165 ml) diced ham simmered in broth*
- 1 Ataulfo (yellow) mango, peeled and diced
- 2 or 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 ml) thick (Greek-style) plain yogurt
- Combine the vegetables, fruit, herbs, greens and ham.
- Add the olive oil, season to taste and toss.
- Just before serving, stir the yogurt into the bruschetta mixture. Your guests will surely appreciate all this freshness!
"Add diced feta cheese for even more nutritious bruschetta"!