Tomato, watermelon and feta salad
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 20min
Servings : 6
- 3 cups (750 ml) cherry tomatoes of different colours, halved
- 3 cups (750 ml) seedless watermelon, cut into 1 in. (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 ml) feta cheese cut into ½ in. (1.25 cm) cubes or crumbled
- ½ medium red onion, finely sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole almonds, toasted
- 2 cups (500 ml) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- Sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, watermelon, feta and onion, mixing well.
- Top with almonds and mint. Drizzle with olive oil, season to taste, and serve.