Avocado, pineapple and raspberry cream
Preparation : 10min
Total cooking time : 10min
Servings : 3
- 1 very ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 3 cups (750 ml) very ripe pineapple cubes (divided)
- 1 basket of fresh raspberries
- In a bowl, combine avocado with 2 cups (500 ml) pineapple cubes. Using a hand mixer, puree until smooth. (No mixer? Use a blender instead.)
- Divide cream into 3 verrines and garnish with remaining pineapple and raspberries.
This deliciously simple cream may be served for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert. It's a unique, refreshing, light and flavourful treat, with its combination of vibrant colours (light green, yellow and red). It’s so quick and easy to make, yet so good!
If you have a sweet tooth, you can add 1 tbsp. (15 ml) maple syrup. You can also add coconut milk to get an avocado smoothie.
Photos: Tango Vitalité Québec SEPTEMBER 2015
Recipe: Josée Fiset