Blueberry–chocolate cobbler with whipped cream
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 25min
Servings : 8
- 235 g (1 1/2 tray) fresh blueberries
- 125 g (2/3 cup) dark chocolate (chips or chunks)
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. cane sugar, or more to taste
- 25 g (1/4 cup) slivered almonds, toasted
- Wax paper
- Gently melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir in the almond butter.
- Arrange the blueberries on wax paper, making a 9 cm x 30 cm (3,5 in. x 12 in.) rectangle, with the blueberries touching each other.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the blueberries, covering completely.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
- Whip the cream with the sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the whipped cream over the cobbler and sprinkle with the almonds.
"I love a treat with whipped cream once in a while, but I also like the flavour of blueberries with yogourt, so I sometimes use yogourt with honey instead of the whipped cream".