Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bark
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 30min
Servings : 12
- 5 oz. (150 g) 70% dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 tbsp. (22.5 ml) smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp. (22.5 ml) coarsely chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 tbsp. (22.5 ml) fleur de sel, or to taste
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler (or a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water).
- Spread melted chocolate on parchment paper in an even layer, about 1/4 in. (6 mm) thick.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the chocolate layer. Using the tip of a knife in a zigzag motion, gently swirl peanut butter into chocolate to give the bark a marbled look.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and fleur de sel.
- Refrigerate to harden, about 1 hour. Break into pieces and freeze before serving.
Note: This tasty recipe is perfect for peanut butter and chocolate lovers. The cookies may seem simple but they’re actually bursting with flavour. And the crisp, melt-in-your-mouth bark tastes even better when you eat it straight from the freezer. Mixing peanut butter with chocolate is always a winning combination!
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] MAY 2018
Recipe : Josée Fiset