Goat Cheese and Grappa Balls
Preparation : 15min
Total cooking time : 15min
Servings : 4
- 1/2 lb. (250 g) fresh goat cheese
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) grappa or other spirits
- 3 to 4 tbsp. (45 to 60 ml) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 pinches fleur de sel or sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Roll cheese into small balls and transfer to a non-metal container.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- Serve cheese at room temperature with toasted bread, some olives heated in a frying pan for a few min., and a drizzle of olive oil, some garlic, and dried basil and oregano.
- Generously spread cheese mixture on ciabatta bread. Add prosciutto slices and julienned hearts of palm.