Mini maple cups
Preparation : 20min
Total cooking time : 50min
Servings : 18
- 1 cup (250 ml) rolled oats
- 1 cup (250 ml) quick oats
- 1 cup (250 ml) + 6 tbsp. (90 ml) oatmeal
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cane sugar
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) raisins
- 3 figs, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) dehulled hemp
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) coconut
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) maple syrup
- ½ cup (125 ml) canola oil
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). On a large baking sheet, arrange mini paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, quick oats, oatmeal, sugar, raisins, figs, hemp, sunflower seeds and coconut.
- In a small bowl, whisk maple syrup and oil. Using a wooden spoon, incorporate mixture into dry ingredients, and then knead the dough firmly by hand.
- Fill each baking cup with 2 tbsp. (30 ml) dough, packing down firmly.
- Bake cookies for 30 minutes. Let cool before removing from paper cups.