- In a food processor, combine the chocolate, nuts and almond butter until a paste forms.
- Line a bowl with plastic wrap. Pack the mixture in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and unmould the mixture onto a plate, in a dome.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SAUCE
- Heat the soy milk and the honey.
- Gently pour the mixture over the chocolate and almond butter (in a bowl), stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the sauce over the chocolate dome, covering it completely.
"This chocolate dessert is reminiscent of a rich chocolate cake, but takes only a few minutes to make and requires no baking. You can make it either as a single dome, as individual portions, or in bite-size snack portions. The sauce is an added touch that makes the dessert even more delicious. Careful: if you make the sauce in advance and refrigerate it, you’ll have to heat it slightly before you can pour it".
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] APRIL 2010
Recipe: Josée Fiset