- Preheat oven to 350oF (175oC).
- Using a rolling pin, thoroughly flatten bread slices, and then brush both sides with olive oil.
- Transfer each bread slice to a small heatproof bowl, lining bowl with bread to mold it.
- Sprinkle bread with salt and pepper to taste, then with herbs to taste.
- Bake in centre of oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make salad: in a large bowl, combine cucumber slices, tomato halves, parsley, green onion, hemp seeds, lemon juice, and chili if using.
- Once bread bowls are baked, evenly fill with the salad. Serve immediately.
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] JUNE 2018
Recipe : Josée Fiset