- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine ½cup (125 ml) olive oil with lemon zest and juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Make the salad: In a large frying pan at a high temperature, heat 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil and sauté oyster, cremini and shiitake mushrooms for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut off and discard the root of the enoki mushrooms, and then gently shred the mushrooms apart.
- In a large bowl, combine sautéed mushrooms along with enoki and white button mushrooms, endives, arugula, parsley, chives and green onions. Add dressing and gently toss to combine.
- Add salt to taste and a generous amount of pepper, which enhances the taste of mushrooms.
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] APRIL 2017
Recipe: Josée Fiset