- In a medium saucepan, combine rhubarb, honey, apple, celery, vinegar, raisins and ginger.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about 10 min., stirring constantly, until rhubarb softens and chutney thickens.
- Add the salt, cinnamon and ground cloves
- Simmer for 1 min. at low heat.
- Pour chutney into sterilized jars and refrigerate.
This chutney will keep for up to a month in the refrigerator. Serve it with cheese, white meat, barbecued meats and patés. It makes a wonderful topping for vegetarian burgers and meat-based burgers
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] JUNE 2014
Recipe: Josée Fiset