- Cut 4 slices of watermelon, each about 6 in. (15 cm) in diameter and8 in (2 cm) thick.
- Top watermelon slices evenly with salami.
- Dry mozzarella with paper towels. Tear it into pieces and evenly divide between salami-topped watermelon slices.
- Top each portion evenly with cherry tomatoes, followed by figs, and ending with mint and pine nuts.
- Drizzle each portion with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] JULY / AUGUST 2018
Recipe : Josée Fiset