- Follow the basic Pizza Dough recipe at the following link: Pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 240 °C (450 °F).
- Flatten dough with finger tips to form a 30 cm (12'') circle. Flour lightly if necessary and place on a baking sheet.
- Soften the cream cheese by beating it together with the sour cream, or use 85 ml (7 tbsp) of thick cream.
- Spread mixture on the surface of the dough.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and fresh ground pepper.
- Fry the bacon and pour off the grease.
- Garnish the flammenkueche with the bacon, cheese, and sliced onion.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe: Josée Fiset & Éric Blais