- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). On a large baking sheet, arrange mini paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, quick oats, oatmeal, sugar, raisins, figs, hemp, sunflower seeds and coconut.
- In a small bowl, whisk maple syrup and oil. Using a wooden spoon, incorporate mixture into dry ingredients, and then knead the dough firmly by hand.
- Fill each baking cup with 2 tbsp. (30 ml) dough, packing down firmly.
- Bake cookies for 30 minutes. Let cool before removing from paper cups.
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] MARCH 2018
Recipe : Josée Fiset