- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In food processor, combine pumpkin, sunflower, buckwheat and flax seeds and coconut, and pulse until powdery. Transfer mixture to a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt cocoa butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine rice bran, cane sugar, agave syrup, remaining sunflower and pumpkin seeds and a pinch of salt. Mix in reserved powdered mixture.
- Fold in melted cocoa butter until batter is thick and smooth.
- Add chocolate chips to batter, mixing well.
- Using a tablespoon to measure batter, roll batter into balls and transfer to prepared baking sheet, spacing them 3/4 of an inch (2 cm) apart. Leave balls as is or flatten to make cookies if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
These slightly crispy gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free raw cookies are simply bursting with sweet flavours.
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2017
Recipe : Josée Fiset