- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, soften the onions in the olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the bulgur. Simmer gently for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Add the parsley and the spinach.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Purée with a hand blender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
"The green vegetables in this soup are only lightly cooked, so they keep all their colour and flavour. Top each serving with a dollop of firm plain yogurt. I enjoy thick soups, especially in winter. If you prefer yours a bit thinner, add some more broth".
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] APRIL 2011
Recipe: Josée Fiset