- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 2 tbsp. (30 ml) oil. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and broth to saucepan. Over high heat, bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer until zucchini is cooked, about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and mix in white beans.
- Transfer mixture to blender and blend until smooth. Pour soup back into same saucepan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover soup and keep warm over low heat.
- In a large non-stick frying pan over high heat, heat the remaining oil. Add mushrooms and sauté until cooked through and golden, about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with mushrooms and serve immediately.
Photos : Tango [Vitalité Québec] FEBRUARY 2018
Recipe: Josée Fiset